Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gotta Start Somewhere

well here i am. after years of my parents putting blood, sweat, and tears into trying to instill the importance of not succumbing to peer pressure, i have decided to do so full-heartedly. as much as i have have tried to fight off the blog fad in hopes that it would dissipate like the crocheting one, i have found that the main mode of communication this summer appears to be blogging. after being separated from my friends for less than a week or two, i've decided i miss everyone way too much to continue on as solely a myspacer. just survived another weekend of drawn-out, uninteresting graduation festivities and must drive my grandmother to the airport at five tomorrow am so i am out for the night, but will be back with more insights on my exciting summer in jellico, tn, home of the famous toad and bazard. mileu.

3 comments:

  1. clarification: balloon shop was a fad. granted. milieu will hopefully turn out to be a fad. granted. saying really really gotten good, too. granted. but. crocheting is a seasonal thing that comes back every time there returns the slightest of bite in the wind, the ever delicate drop in mercury which signifies the return of fall. I guarantee it because I have experienced it for at least 6 years. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but seriously. You did a might fine first rendition. really. it was poetic and i exaggerate not. the only problem was your lack of capital letters at the beginning of the sentences, but really, who's keeping track?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimbely! I'm so proud of you! You little caver you! You should put a picture up, because, let's be honest, there are way too many Brittany's in this world. Well, that sounds bad. There aren't so many that I want to get rid of any...no I like the amount of Brittany's, it's perfect. Especially the amount that I lived with last year. Last year? Oh sad. I hate writing that.

    Ok my friend. I am SUPER stoked that you're on this thing now. I'm am going to promptly become your follower. That's right. Follower. I have no brain of my own.

    ReplyDelete