Friday, May 29, 2009

A Day in Jellico

Some of you may be wondering what I have been up to since I returned to my old hometown. Well not much has changed, pretty much the normal daily routine
whether in Collegedale or Jellico.......

This morning I woke up and decided to start my day by swimming laps.


After that I was pretty hungry, so I had a big hearty breakfast.


Next, since it was Friday and all I started on the chores. Unfortunately I got stuck with the bathroom,


And the laundry...


Ready for a break, I headed out to cruise the town in hopes of picking up a hot vespers date.


Not much success, but did go shopping and picked up a great decoration for my room.


While out also grabbed some food for potluck tomorrow.


By the time I got home, I was pretty exhausted so curled up on the couch for a nap.


When I woke up it was pretty late, but I headed next door to chill with my friends for a little while.


Just as it got dark, I made it back home in time to sit back and enjoy the start of the Sabbath.

So nothing new.

7 comments:

  1. this is so awesome! Your house rocks! You´re such a redneck! This is a highly entertaining blog. Good work rookie blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! For your third blog-- you are stellar. Keep it up Hick! ;-)
    Chris, Amanda, and I had a great time visiting up there. Your house looks so much smaller in the picuture... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so that "George" comment is actually me. He must have still been signed in... opps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wholly approve of picture blogs. And I wholly approve of you blogging. You are hilarious!

    I feel like I should defend Jellico somehow...but I can't think of much to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany. Your friends at home are ponies. Ponies. Lucky.

    ReplyDelete