Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well, leaving for camp tomorrow and am extremely excited but am realizing that i will actually be missing my little home in Jellico. Here are ten things that I am really going to miss:

1. My two little sisters, even though they fight constantly and play games on the computer all day.
2. My cat, even though he never lets me pick him up, cuddle with him, or even pet him at times.
3. My house, even though the A.C. is usually on so high that I have to wear slippers and a hoodie.
4. My free time, even though it usually is filled with my endless list of things that I come up with that need to be done around the house.
5. My church family, even thought they always rope me into special musics and always want to know about my love life.
6. My phone service, even though it is sporadic it can help screen calls (but none of yours :)).
7. My unlimited access to NetFlex movies, even though they have made me waste precious time that I should have been using prepping for Peru!
8. My access to all kinds of food to make, even though it requires more work than spaghetti
9. My own room, even though it has made me want to hang onto more junk since I have more room to store it!
10. My parents, even though they spoil me while I am at home. :)

4 comments:

  1. Optimism. Hope you're not bringing that to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. My sister has a similar cat, Jeffrey. I hate/lover her.

    3. Sounds nice.

    7. " "

    8. This is actually what having a mother at home is for.

    9. How did it feel to be normal!?

    I hope camp is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can make a similar list for camp now, as you leave for Peru

    ReplyDelete