Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Post

Well went to another internet cafe today because the one I love with airconditioning and American music was full. When I tried to upload my last blog I discovered that these computers have the old Word and my document wasn´t compatible, so I have nothing to post, unless I get a chance to run into the next cafe, we will see...If not here are a just a couple of pictures!






Once again, all I can see is a bunch of numbers and letters above, but the first picture is of a biopsy the doctor did last week. The second is of our monkey, sorry for those who were really confused with the word mono and what seemed to be a pictures of a headless animal with our cat. The third is kinda a group picture, but a bunch of people aren´t in it and people were yelling at me to get in to(some things never change, huh?) The last is of us four nurses in our soon to be room. I believe the order was Mindy, Lauren, Me, and then Melanie. Oh and if you are wondering what is wrong with us, we are spelling the word casa (house)

4 comments:

  1. i love your blog. and maybe you too. keep the pictures coming forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spanish is really comin' along.

    Love you Brit. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. headless mono. I missed it the first time and just haaad to go back to see that. it's fun to see your pictures and know you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics Britt. Miss you tons. What's the monkey's name? How's the public health teaching coming?

    ReplyDelete