Sunday, December 6, 2009

THANKS!!!!!

Have about three things I want to write blogs abouDt but haven´t had the time....going on vacation soon here for a few weeks, but will try to get something uploaded before then!

Do want to go ahead and say a super big thanks to lots of people though! I have gotten so many boxes lately and feel super loved! Know boxes are expensive and take a lot of time to put together! So, thanks a ton to:

My church family-those boxes of food were really yummy-don´t worry I´m sharing!

Amanda J-thanksgiving or not, the box was awesome, especially the turkey picture (it is now currently up on the wall next to my Christmas decorations!)

All my awesome friends (know I already said thanks, but it was just that good of a box too)- honestly have opened all of the presents, but still am working on cards, the best part!

AND my parents!- two packages stuffed with all sorts of random goodness was a little much, but going to esp love all of the backpacking food!

Sorry did´t send boxes to all of you, but promise to bring back cool suveneirs!!! Thanks again for your thoughtfulness!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, and a happy vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Brittany, apologizing for not sending boxes to us. Goodness, like we all individually expected a box from you! You're hilarious. Yeah, like Nick said, Happy Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your apologies...you're a funny girl. You're a funny girl who is missed a lot, even by once-a-month visitors.

    Glad you finally got the box!

    ReplyDelete