Sunday, May 9, 2010

Final Blog in Peru?

Hey Everyone,
Yep, I have been really bad and haven´t written a blog in over a month now, I apologize. Guess exciting stuff has still been happening in my life, but have been too busy to write about it! What´s really bad is that I am not really in the mood to write today either since I am sick right now, but I promise that when I am back in the States in a week, I will write something worth reading again! Well love and miss everyone, and hope to catch up with everyone soon!

5 comments:

  1. Gimbel! You'll be home soon! I hope your last few days are nice enough to leave on a good note. I guess you might be traveling home or already in the States by the time you read this. Felicitaciones. I'll look forward to reading whatever you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEE! YOU'RE ALMOST HERE!!!! 1 WEEK AND 2 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, even though i live in Maine, I want to see you. Hmmm, I'll have to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be back! But then I'll leave the next day. I'm so dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rooooommate! You're my roommate!

    ReplyDelete